An e-commerce application for a leading flower supplier in Poland. Order beautiful flowers with express delivery.
The application was inspired by a startup called Bloom&Wild. The task was to make the process of ordering flower as simple and elegant as possible. The flowers are delivered in a bio-degradable packing within 2 hours of ordering by a courier. Aside from creating the app, we proposed business solutions which allow:
Thorough analysis of client behavior within the application
Tracking the channels that the customer comes from
Conversion analysis of social network campaign
Enhancing marketing efficiency through Google's search engine optimization
To install the app directly from the browser mechanisms without having to visit the Google Play store or App Store
The app was developed natively for iOS. While the ordering process is based on Shopify, we’ve also created the backend which allows to define the time and the area of flower delivery.
• Facebook SDK and Google Analytics integration to monitor the customer conversion rates.
• We created a quick way to input or scan your credit card information which speeds up the ordering process and boosts sales.
• appsee.com was used to monitor the behavior of the users in the app
• The sales system is based on Shopify. This solution will allow to easily create a supplementary WWW store in the future.
• Payments are realized via Stripe
• We created a quick way to input or scan your credit card information which speeds up the ordering process and boosts sales
• Signing up with Facebook or Google+
• Live-chatting to provide excellent customer support
The app is live on the UK market!
Try ordering some flowers! We guarantee they will be delivered fresh within 2 hours.